No 39 King Street

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


39 King Street


Hamons at the time of the 1953 Coronation

This property was acquired by drapers Hamons in the late 1840s and merged with No 37 into Victoria House

No 39 is three shops up on the right of this picture

It was previously occupied in 1834 by grocers W Tibble and W Touzel, and in 1837 by ironmonger Mr Pritchard

  • 1834 - W Tibble and W Touzel grocers
  • 1837 - Mr Pritchard, ironmonger
  • 1851 - Hamon and Vonberg - see No 37
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs